Have you bought a Blackberry Priv smartphone and want to root it for better performance? Let’s have a look at this guide to show you an easy method to Root Blackberry Priv.
Blackberry Priv is an attractive device with a backlit QWERTY keyboard that slides out. It has a 5.4” quad HD display which makes it one of the best phones available. It has all of the leading specifications for an Android phone.
Blackberry has integrated its own services and has added a few modifications to the system and its interface. All these specs make Blackberry Privilege a leading smartphone in the market full of competition.
Pros and Cons of Rooting
Most often a user wants to gain higher-level privileges from their smartphone. Blackberry priv can provide you better functionality through rooting process. Through this process, you can access the sensitive functionality of the system which otherwise is not possible.
The speed of your smartphone and its RAM enhances after rooting and you will not have to bear the torture of getting stuck every now and then.
This process is also risky for an average user as it interferes with the internal system and can cause issues in software.
Also, a drawback of rooting is that you may lose the warranty of your device and if the process is not done correctly then you will have to face the consequences. However, there is always an option to unroot the device.
So go for this process if you are sure of what you are doing. Follow the instructions given below before rooting your phone.
Pre-requisites of Rooting
- Make sure that your phone is charged enough to get the whole process completed. If your phone’s battery ends during the process, it might lead to bricking.
- Download KingRoot app before starting the process. Through this app, you can easily go for rooting your device.
- Install USB drivers if not already installed. This is necessary for connecting your phone with the computer.
- Enable developer mode on your phone.
- Make a backup for all of your data. It is better to be on a safe side and have a backup.
[Read more about rooting smart phones: Samsung Galaxy Smartphones]
Guide to Root Blackberry Priv
After making sure of all of the above points, you can now move to the rooting process.
- Go to “Settings” of your phone and select “Security”. Check “unknown sources” in the security and click “OK”.
- Then download KingRoot app and save it to the SD card of your phone.
- Open “My Files” folder on your SD card and click on the downloaded KingRoot app to “install”. Confirm to install the app and wait for a few seconds.
- When the installation is done, click on “open”.
- Then tap “TRY TO ROOT”, written in the blue box, to start the rooting process.
- Wait until you see “Root successfully” on the screen of your Root Blackberry Priv.
Your phone can be rooted successfully through this easy method. If you want to check the rooting, you can install the app “RootChecker” from your Google Play store. This app will tell you if your phone is rooted or not.
Hope this guide was useful. Share this with your friends and keep visiting our website for more.