Do you want to make your Oppo R1k even better in performance than before? You can power it up and speed up your Oppo R1k by going to the rooting process. The process is very easy to Root Oppo R1k. Here we are providing you two methods to boot your system. You can choose any one of them which suits you.
Oppo R1k is an excellent smartphone with good performance and easy user-interface. Its connection quality and battery timing is also good but still if you want to increase its efficiency then you should go for rooting your device.
Why Go for Root Process
Root system interferes with the operating system and makes it faster, increases processor speed, enhances performance, reduces energy consumption and much more. All this can be achieved only if the process of rooting is done correctly. Otherwise, it may cause various problems to your device and ultimately brick the phone.
So before going into the detailed process of rooting Oppo R1k, you should know about a few points which are essential for this process. These points are given below, consider them carefully.
Instructions before Root Oppo R1k Process
- The most important point is to charge your device sufficiently so it could run the whole rooting process without going off. Have at least 80% battery on your phone.
- Make a backup of all your important files and data before going into the process.
- Check your internet connection. It should be sound and connect your device to it.
Once you have followed the above instructions, you can now start the system root process as given below.
METHOD I – RootKHP
- For this method, download the RootKHP to your computer. Then click on its file and install it.
- Then go to “Settings” of your phone, select “Developer option” and then click “USB Debugging”.
- Once the RootKHP is installed, run it and click the “Root” button in orange color and wait until it is finished.
- The process will be completed in 5 minutes and your system will be rooted.
This is by far the easiest method to root Oppo R1k.
METHOD II – KingoRoot
- First of all, download “KingoRoot” program on your computer.
- Then go to “settings” of your phone and select “USB debugging”. You will see the options as shown in the following figures.
- Then install the KingoRoot and run it.
- When KingoRoot is installed, connect your phone to the computer by USB cable and wait until Kingo detects your device.
- Click the “root” button on the KingoRoot window and wait until the process is completed and your device is reset.
Check for Successful Root
Now if you want to check that your device is rooted or not, install RootChecker from Google Play store.
After installing, open it and follow the instructions. It will inform you if your device is successfully rooted or not.
[You May Also Like to Read: How to Root Infinix Phones]
These are the simplest and most recommended methods to root Oppo R1k. Select any of these and go for the improved performance of your device. If you find these guides helpful, share them with your friends and keep looking on our website for more guides.