How To Update Micromax Unite 2 A106 With Android 5.0 Lollipop

Update: The procedure given here is based on Android L ROM, which uses Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system. Also, if you would like to install stock KitKat ROM on your Micromax Unite 2, follow this procedure: How To Install Stock ROM Firmware On Micromax Unite 2 A106.

Micromax Unite 2 is a high-quality Android Smartphone, which comes with 4.7 inch IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad-Core processor and the device runs on 4.4 Kitkat Operating System.

If you are a user of Unite 2 smartphone and want to upgrade it to the latest version of Android, i.e., Android 5.0 Lollipop Firmware, then you are in the right place. In this page, you can find the simple procedure to update your Micromax Unite 2 device to Android L ROM without rooting.

Disclaimer: If your device encounters any issues or gets bricked while following this tutorial, don’t held me or my team responsible. Do everything at your own will.

Update Micromax Unite 2 A106 With Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM Android L

1. Make sure that battery backup of your device must be 80% or above, to carry out this upgrading procedure without any issues.
  2. Since the firmware upgrading process is a data loss process, you have to take a full backup of your personal data on your Smartphone, so that you can restore it after finishing with the upgrading process.
  3. Next, download Micromax USB drivers and install it in your computer, so that you can connect your smartphone with it.
  4. Then, you need to enable USB debugging mode on your Smartphone. To enable it, you will first need to follow this path: Settings -> About phone -> Build number (tap it on 7 times to enable developer options). Now, go back to the developer option and then tick on USB debugging and Click Ok to enable it.
  5. Make sure that your device is rooted, and it has CWM recovery installed in it.

Once you have completed all above prerequisites, you can move to the main upgrading procedure given below.

Tutorial To Update Micromax Unite 2 A106 With Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM (Android L):

1. To get started, you need to download the Android L ROM file into your computer.
  2. Now, you need to connect your device to the Computer by using Original USB Cable. Then, copy the downloaded ROM file to the device’s SD card. Once done, disconnect your mobile from the computer.
  3. Now, you have to boot your device into the custom recovery mode.
  4. In recovery mode, choose restore/backup option to backup your information and then erase all data (including Dalvik Cache).
  5. Once completed, you can go back to home recovery menu and then select Install Zip from SD Card, navigate to the location where you have copied the “ROM file” and then follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation of Android 5.0 Lollipop based Firmware on your Smartphone.

That’s it! You have successfully upgraded your Micromax Unite 2 smartphone with Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM Android L. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.

Comments

1. Hi
    i m useing nokia x and i.want to root my device so plz help me

I will provide a tutorial for your device shortly.

3. there is no way to update lollipop
    its full of spam
    to download rom you have to do some filling up survey
    its really a headache

4. Nope, it’s not SPAM. I have messed up the actual ROM link with something else. Now, I have updated it. Try now. It will work!

5. Prurhwiraj says:

I cannot download ROM file for my micromax unite 2 A106 Can you please check it again

6. Pruthwiraj says:

Please update link for ROM file for mmx unite 2 A106 Its not working

7. Where is the rom file??

8. It is in the rooting resources page under the Micromax devices.

9. Pruthwiraj says:

But i m unable to download that zip file

10. Pruthwiraj says:

There is no any “download” link

11. Akshay Mhatre says:

Are you talking about the Dark L rom???it is nice…..I love the Dark L rom..

12. You have to download the entire folder from Google Drive. Look at the options given in the top of the website. You will find the download button.

13. Daljeet Singh says:

Don’t install this ROM, i installed it and screen with Material written displays and screen goes blank, i waited for an hour, now i am going back to previous rom… 🙁

14. Is it a dark l rom???
    Then it is not a lollipop
    It is kitkat based material themed rom only

15. Hi.. i just installed this rom but after installing when i reboot it showing some logo & its just going blank screen, plz help what is the reason…

16. Try to install the same ROM again. If it doesn’t work, then I will guide you for installing stock ROM.

17. firstly thanks on u r respond, but i tried it for 3 times but no luck, same problem.. i forgot to mention that i was on custom rom cleankat 3.0 KK 4.4.4. is that could be a reason for the issue im getting with…

18. i too have the same problem like Daljeet Singh … back to cleankat

19. How to install this rom.plz write full process.

20. can you give the screen shots for it after updating?? plz

21. i hav micromax unite 2.bt i dont hav to updating rom file.i need to download that..plz hlp me ?? Can u plz sent that downlading link

22. MANISH JAIN says:

my micromax unite 2 a106 8gb internal memory handset not connect with pc may any problem in usb connection or any problem in handset

23. it is working or not?
    please tell

24. hey guys its not lollipop firmware
    its a lollipop themed custom rom based on jelly bean
    so to put this rom you have to downgrade your unite 2 from KitKat to jelly bean and then you have to flash this rom
    this rom is not so good
    the transition animation gives me headache so guys please don’t download this rom

25. plz help to upgrade my micromax unite 2 device to 5.0 lollipop

26. Umesh Jadhav says:

do i need to install winzip to install the zip file?

27. Nope, you don’t need to install the zip file but you will need Winzip or Winrar to extract the zip file.

28. Bhavin Rathore says:

Man is this the original lollipop or its just a dark l theme?

29. how do i flash my rom and recoverymod also doesnot download

30. It’s a custom Android Lollipop ROM and not the Dark L ROM!

31. himanshu mishra says:

Sir in which file download for upgrade mmx unite2 , plz share me only that file.

32. Umesh Jadhav says:

Is there any harm in installing this rom?

33. Aaditya patil says:

Sathish .. Can u pls provide me with a clockwork mod file for micromax A109 and is there an android 5.0 update for this phone yet ?

34. imran khan says:

Hi I am using a wiko highway sign mobile which have a octacore processer and a KitKat version how can I download a lollipop version on it plz help

35. Full process of installing of this ROM and its showing blank screen and give screenshot if possible

36. I will provide a tutorial for your device pretty soon!

I will provide you one shortly. Concerning Android L, I will check it out and will let you know a bit later.

38. There is none at all!

39. to upgrade unite 2 so required internet connection in computer

40. kuldeep singh says:

micromax a177 how to upgrade rom in lollipop or miui v5 please full methord by youtube vedieo so nobuddy misstakes done

41. Sure, I will do that soon!

42. Dear Sathish, I want to update my canvas 116 hd to lollipop…can you help me plz…i have already rooted my mobile…this is FYI…i have gone through XDA thread for updating canvas HD to lollipop, but that rom and update has too many limitations and bugs hence i decided not to update, if all the things are working on my mobile after updating to lollipop then only i will update hence let me know if there is a way to update canvas A116 HD to fully working lollipop version, Thank you 🙂

43. Mayank Suthar says:

Lollipop 5.0 OS is supported in Micromax Unit 2 A106..pls suggest ..

44. What is root in micromax unite 2 ?
    I have unite 2 phone ..my problem is hike messenger is not upgrade from play store
    And does not be uninstall it says ..–your phone is not rooted.how can i solve this problem.how can i rooted my phone it is harmful for phone or not…
    Please reply..

45. Rahul Mandal says:

I have XOLO play 6x-1000.How I can upgrade it into android 5.0

46. Hi bro.. this dint work on my phone.. my phone was stuck with a blank screen after the starting logo of material.i waited for 20 mins .. and then i got scared and restored my phone … plz help

47. Dude.. any idea to install 5.0 lolipop on Huawei honor holly??

I will not sure whether it is possible. But I look for a way and will let you know.

Can some one say how to make unite2 has OTG supportable.

50. Gajendra singh solanki says:

What is dalvik cache.

51. It is an option shown in the CWM recovery mode.

52. Bhai install ki rom unite2 me blacj screen aa gyi b bs use age nh jara….nd jo link tum dere ho vhi se dnwld kiya tha…..stock rom ka link do please

53. Jitu makwana says:

hey i do it but my device not upgred tto lolipop

I can’t understand Hindi. Can you explain in English please?

55. sir how can download mmx A106 Usb driver for windows 7 64 Bit? please give me link

56. Hey can we do it without pc by directly installing zip frm sd card through cwm recovery ??

57. Soumik Dey says:

Sir,my self using Micromax Canvas A1(AQ4501) android version 4.4.4 pls help me to upgrade my device to lollipop….pls give me the requirements…plz

58. I had used titanium backup in my mmx unite 2 to integrate updates of google play services into system..unfortunately operation was failed and now i am unable to use any goggle service..also i am unable to flash any custom rom..in recovery, clearing dalvik cache is always unsuccessful.. Always it shows unavle to clear dalvik cache..and i couldnot flash any rom..please help me..

Sure, I will provide a tutorial shortly.

Yes, you can do that!

Use the ADB Installer given here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2588979 to install your device’s USB driver.

62. I have downloaded the file in my micromax canvas A114. But u am not able to install it.
    When I go into recovery mode n install the downloaded ROM it says installation
    aborted. What should I do?

63. sathish kumar says:

hi sathish, i am using unite 2 8gb rom, in that how to root the USB OTG, plz help me

64. Hi.. i just installed custom Android Lollipop rom but after installing when i reboot it showing some logo & its just going blank screen, plz help what is the reason…

65. Deepak Raj says:

My phone is not reboot in recovery.. Give me solution

66. pandian says:

Sir I am install the rom from cwm recovery successful installed but my boot is blanked pls help

67. i flashed my mobile but its not working
    my stopped working
    its not working now

68. muniraju says:

I am issue device..update

69. alok kumar says:

please help me to update my micromax a96 power to kitkat 4.4.2

70. Sir, i m using Micromax Canvas A109 android version 4.4.2 plz suggest me to upgrade my device to lollipop version….plz help me sir plz n thnx in advnve..!!

71. Shubhankar Haldar says:

dear sir

micromax all stock rom is not download..because the file is not found….

72. Pradeep Sagar says:

Thank You bro… I am currently using DARK L rom. I would like to try this ROM. Hope i may feel better with this ROM.

73. Pratyush Sharma says:

Can I upgrade my unite 2 into lollipop version without using PC

Please Reply & Let Me Know

74. hellow satish bro pliz help i have micromaks canvas aq4501 android 1 hand set but i want lollipop os so pliz mail me rom link and

75. Nope, it is not possible at all!

I will update the links shortly.

First you will have to root your device: http://www.androidrootguide.com/2014/12/how-to-root-micromax-canvas-xl2-a109-without-pclaptop.html.

Once done, you can install any custom ROM of your choice which is based on Android Lollipop.

78. Harikrishnan says:

You should try Nokia X Manager which iS AVAILABLE in XDA

79. Sir i have upgraded the rom but when i reboot it it shows sum logologo and after that the screen goes blank so please i humbly request you to suggest me something!?

80. vishwajit says:

i m stuck My phone is starting but goes black seem as lost my old firmware

81. Hey bro ,
    Is there any bugs,
    Can u send me some screenshot plz,
    Everything is different from kitkat aur similer,
    Cause now i m using a material + rom but there is status and gmaps bugs found now,
    So i m thinking to switch with your android l rom,…

82. Dear Developer,
    I want lolipop rom for micromax unite 2 wihtout Dark-L … please help me out of this condition, i had already rooted CWM on my device

83. I installed the zip but when I reboot the phone,it just displays market and then the screen goes blank. Please help as fast as possible.

84. Himanshu says:

Gapps ??? this ROM has Gapps itself.

85. Manbir Singh says:

Thanks a lot.. Update is awsome and working absolutely fine.. well done..

86. Manbir Singh says:
  87. Manbir Singh says:
  88. dishwara says:
  89. Glad to hear that man!

90. I will provide an update link shortly.

91. i already updated to lollipop officially and also install cwm recovery now i just want ask how to root lollipop and how increase apss internal storage

92. hi, satish, Can i upgrade this ROM on stock kitkat or should i downgrade to jelly bean before flashing?
    and is this themed rom like Dark L rom ?
    please reply

93. Hey sir
    What to do i m also stuck at black screen after material + logo,
    Can i put a different boot image to solve this problem…

94. Can we get unite 2 lollipop update through OTA ?? Or This DARK L ROM is lollipop update

95. go to the service centre of mmx ….
    they are updating unite 2 to android 5.0 lollipop…….

96. phone work well and no damage occur if i ugrade unite 2 in lollipop with root

97. hi.. I tried to do the update but some thing went wrong and the phone is not booting now. how to boot the mobile phone and upgrade.

await your response

98. JANARDHANA says:

i have MM Unite 2 as u instructed am tried the same but aborted error is coming when i select in SD card Zip file. so pls rectify the issue asap.

99. Yasvanth says:

When i went inside the settings->about phone……it’s not working…wat to do in my micromax unite2

100. I’m having a micromax unite a092 .plz tell me hw to upgrade it to kitkat version

101. hello…can i upgrade my lava iris 310style phone with the lolipop 5.0 android version??? if yes then plz tell the process…

102. is this update work for 4gb rom or not

103. Pankaj Sharma says:

Hi there, I have MMX Unite2 A106 8 GB Rom. The problem is inbuilt phone memory is only 0.89 Gb. The phone does have an inbuilt SD card with round 5.5 Gb space. My problem is why I am not able to move the downloaded applications to internal sd card? Am I missing something? Would upgrading my OS to Lollipop serve the purpose? Please let me know. I will be very thankful for the help.

Regards

104. Have you tried any applications likes app2SD for moving apps to Internal SD card? If not try them. Or else, upgrade to Lollipop and then try again.

105. I will let you know soon!

106. It seems Android L is being officially released to Micromax Unite 2, but if you want a good custom ROM for your device, use this ROM.

107. This is the Dark L ROM and you can flash it directly on Stock KitKat.

108. Raghavendra Navada says:

Same Problem With Me Now

109. aniket das says:

I have a micromax a106 and i want to update it to android 5.0 …
    Plzzz help.me to update for my phone

110. is it working perfectly…..?

111. Yes it is. See the previous person comments. He has posted screenshots as well.

112. Just follow the procedure given in this page.

113. hii,, i just flashed my unite 2 using your rom, and it hangs.. i saw the installation and after everything, i was told to restart the device, which then hang.. a light blue screen appears whenever i restart. i can access the device now.. the phone is still in the blue screen status…

help me please

114. the boot shows a M+ logo…. nothing after it.. a ligt blue screen only

115. will you please upload windows 8 stockrom for mmx unite 2 A 106

116. I am not sure that there is one available for your device but I will look for it and will let you know.

117. How to expand internal memory in Unit 2 and update his android in lollipop

118. my device does not working.. plz help me………..

119. For expanding internal memory, follow this procedure: http://www.androidrootguide.com/2013/09/partition-memory-card-increase-internal-memory-android-phone.html

For Lollipop update, you can wait for OTA.

120. hey hi can you help me i update on lollipop but app memory too low any salutions for how increase apps stoarge

121. Arunava Pramanick says:

Sir,
    I have already tried to update my Micromax Unite 2 A106 from Kitakat 4.4.2 to Lollipop 5.0 as you directed in this page. I do the same but when going to install from phone’s SD card the message shows “Installation Aborted”.
    What can I do now??
    Please suggest to update…..

Where have you got the Lollipop ROM file?

123. Satheesh,

Please help, i can’t afford a new phone..

My phone is dead and when i switch it on,.. it shows an M+ boot logo and is stuck…

124. Sri Suktha says:

Myself facing the same issue for Unite2 A106 “Installation Aborted”. I have downloaded the ROM file from the below link suggested by you.

Regards,
    Sri Suktha

125. Kuber Bathla says:

hey sir ,
    I installed it but its just showing blank screen after material logo…Please help….
    Most of the people here are facing the same problem

126. sir, will you plz suggest me how to run whats app in my samsung rex 60 plz reply fast.

127. Hi how can i go back in previsous version of kitkat unite 2 because some apps on lollipop have crashed so plz help me

128. hey,

is cryogenmod 11 available for mmx unite 2 if yes than plzz show me how to do it

129. muneer wani says:

sir plzz can u help me in updating my micromax canvas a250 into lolipop….

130. Ravindra meena says:

sir,please help Me,what i can change my micromax unite2’s kitkat to lolipop and how

132. Sure, I will publish a tutorial shortly.

133. dishwara says:
  134. Abhiraj sonawane says:

when official update start for unite 2 ???

135. Today! That’s what the company has said.

136. Abdul Kareem says:

Any one got lollipop update….???

137. Durgaprasad says:

hi, i would like to know how to root my unite2mobile.i just tried many times to root by sp tool but i cant.plzz help me out of that problem.

138. Lollipop firmware is flash able in unite 2 without pc by cwm recovery plz reply fast

139. Is this the official one? Cause in many sites its a 700mb fike where as this one is 200mb

142. Durgaprasad says:

I just started rooting procedure,Once the flashing is started,it still in the stable mode.it is still ongoing and cant be completed.even i cant see a green circle with Download ok message.nothing is processing.plzz help

143. shreyansh tiwari says:

i have just installed andriod l rom on micromax unite 2..but phone is stucked on black screen after booting

144. pls help me
    i can not instal this rom because if we download this rom its problem occur

145. What problem are you getting?

146. Only blank screen is appearing in the screen after installing lollipop. Somehow i dificulty restored my version. How to solve and get lollipop on my unite2

147. my micromax unite 2 is 4.4.2 kitkat…can i upgrade it in new lollipop os…if yes then plzz specify the all procedure along with the downloading process and the system setting ..step by step…plzz help me..

148. jay vardhan says:

guys i rooted my unite2 after that i unrooted the phone will i get the update?
    I removed some micromax pre loaded apps.. Then i unroot it.

149. Yup, you will get the update.

150. Mohd Faizan says:

hii, i have rooted my micromax unite 2 8gb with kingroot app but by mistake i deleted the system software update app from my phone. i want to ask how to get it back and will it create some issue if i want to update it with lollipop 5.0? please advice

151. i cant able to connect my unit 2 after switching of.. i had checked and re install the drivers as per the link

152. Reewa Dhiman says:

hi pls tell me how to update micromax unite 2 a106 with lollipop

153. i am also facing the same problem (black screen.)…please help.how could you go back….please help me…..my recovary mode also not coming…….

154. Soorya Kanth S K says:

Sir, I have recently repartitioned my Unite 2. Will upgrading to lollipop roll back this repartion that i recently did?

155. Nope, it won’t do that!

156. Vinayak Sharma says:

Hiii sir ! I was downloaded lollipop 5.0 ROM provided by you but when im installing it, its shows installation aborted. Why it happens ? Whats the problem?

157. i am also a unite user. if i try to upgrade the version to lolipop .is it good for me

158. idownload this file scatter file MMX_A106_SW_V10_HW_V1.1_04032015.zipMMX_A106_SW_V10_HW_V1.1_04032015
    and i open sp flash tool and clicked on firmfare
    its problem occur

159. jayesh gale says:

unite 2 4gb isn’t compatible with lollipop
    one more thing rooti gvis required

160. bro how to update lollipop to my galaxy grand duos

161. Sameer Khan says:

Please sr my phone Micromax a106 unite 2 please lollipop update 7066312453

162. Sourav Candra says:

At the time of (recovery mode) installing the zip rom from sd card….. It says “errorr….”

What M i doing rong? Or is it the problem with the zip file… Please reply…

165. Praveen says:

Flash tool not detecting the phone even after every driver installed……..

166. neeraj mishra says:

hello i m purchase micromax unite 2 in 23 oct 2014, This is Android 4.4.2, so how can i update software in 4.4.4 or lolipop

167. Joesph Sylvan says:

i have gionee e7 mini kitkat…..i cant root it …tried all the rooting methods…none of em are workin.. pls help sir

168. Broo i want lollipop rom for micromax unite a092 but some survey filling is making headache

169. shubham says:

hey broda i want lollipop for micromax a120 canvas 2 colors plzz… help

170. I am using Micromax Unite 2. At present it has been upgraded at the service centre with Lolipop 5.0 version. But i am not satisfied with it. So is there any possible of going back to Kit Kat Version. As company is saying there is no chance for degrading…..

Follow this guide: http://www.androidrootguide.com/2015/04/how-to-flash-stock-rom-firmware-on-micromax-unite-2-a106.html

You will be able to get back to the stock Android version (Android KitKat) by following this method.

I don’t think that there is a lollipop rom available for your device. But I will check it and will let you know.

I will provide a working rooting tutorial for your device shortly.

174. kritarth says:

Is it only a theme

Nope it’s a custom ROM.

176. Hi,i am using Micromax Unite 2.When i download anything from playstore,it showing error while downloading,there is no sufficient memory avilable.I moved all the apps to memory card.But now also it showing the same.Can you please help me regarding this..please..

177. will the data in the phone memory get erased

Yes it will get erased. Take a backup of your data before performing this procedure.

Root your device by following this app: http://www.androidrootguide.com/2015/02/root-micromax-unite-2-a106.html. Install system app remover and remove unwanted system apps to free up space.

180. lollipop is good for micromax unite 2

181. all is well

182. It is not good aaps not move to sd card and mobile hang pless solf porablm micromax unite 2 A106

183. hey can you provide me lollipop rom for redmi 2

Lollipop is not available for Redmi 2 yet. Will let you know once it is available.

185. In recovery mode
    Its dosent has option of instal from sd card

Have you successfully flashed the custom recovery image?

187. Please give procedure of custom recovery image

188. hello sir! can i update my kitkat version to lollipop as i m using 1st version of unite 2 dat is of 4GB??

189. my unite 2 not booting after success installation from sdcard.wat should i do?

190. Prasanna kumar ch says:

bro i have rooted my micromax unite 2 for internal storage root, cwm recovery and succesfully done but today my mobile has downloaded “lollipop” official from micromax but when i am trying to instal it is asking about like cwm recovery options like
    1 instal zip from sd card etc
    while restarting to instal new os for my mobile i don’t know what to do
    please bro help me installing my new os on my mobile i have downloaded

191. Sir I updated and used for 10 hours,I switch off my phn and now when I on it it is not booting ……..only shwng micromax unite ………..what to do now

192. Himanchal sharma says:

Bro i officially updated the phone nd it is nt showing the sim in it

193. Saravanan says:

hi. I using micromax A106 unite2 model 1gp ram, 2gp internal memory, Putting 8gp memory card. i have updated lollipop version. Its takes more memory from ram, any other application not installed, if can possible change from lollipop to kitkat version. Pls give me good solution bro.

194. srinivas says:

just upgraded to lollipop version , i’m facing issue in mobile network .. sim is not detected plz help me out

What error are you getting now?

Install it using zip card!

202. Shivashanker says:

Hiee, last 2days yesterday nyt me installed anroid 5.0 lollipop to my micromax unite phone, software is good (y) but my queries rises nw–> before the instalation of d anroid 5 to my phne i have use so many apps before around 12-15 apps dat to big apps i mean space is lyk 30mb -50mb lyk dat, but nw after d installation of d s/w anrd5 me getting hardly 5-6 apps dat to small megabites, dat is 15-25mb apps, in dat whatsapp is big around 30mb.… google is only taking around 60mb,maps taking 70mb its all small small apps is using to big mb apps, so dat me getting so much irritating aftr using dis software. So please kindly tell me how to remove dis s/w, so dat i can get my past s/w to be usable. TIA plz ping me

204. amit karmakar says:

I want to degrade my micromax A106 from lollipop to kitkat.
    Pls suggest effective options.

205. sr panigrahi says:

You can upgrade through service centre, goto settings and about phone and update version. I upgraded in the same way, it is nearly 416 mb, lollipop version is good but external SD card not detected in Lollipop version, that to Phone memory shows as internal memory and Internal SD card shows as Phone memory i.e swaps. version look is good. If Internal SD card is sufficient you can upgrade to lollipop

206. Himanchal Sharma says:

Now my device has bricked….that too hard brick…..what should i do

Did you follow the procedure to install Stock Firmware? How did you get bricked? Please explain.

209. can i upgrade my micromax unite 2 into android lollipop
    and is it ok with my phone
    i mean is it support my phone or not?

210. very low ap memory i cant install app only 1 gb app memory please help to highest app memory phone

211. D ASHOK says:

I got a notification about lollipop new version of lollipop is avaiable download it.but my cel is telling already up to date. But i have old kit kat version.so pls solve my problem.thanq

212. Hi, after follow this my phone become brick. kindly help

Error
    “BROM Error : S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL(4032)

Yes, it supports your device and it is ok to upgrade to Android Lollipop.

215. Himanchal Sharma says:

I didnt get a chance to flash my phones stock firmware….after updating i placed it into charge nd when removed….got shocked to see the symptoms nd on bugging google i came to know my phone was bricked

216. Lollipop version is worst dont upgrade it. Kitkat was very good .my ph has become like a useless thing

217. gurudev says:

Hey i recently upgrade my unite 2 mobile in lollipop .. so i have same problem like i cant open my wizard i can not open pdf file in mobile nd app storge is show in mobile 890 nd used 750 but available show 40 ..
    so what can i do

218. amit karmakar says:

I am using micromax unite 2 & I’m not able to connect it to laptop using data cable. What should I do..??

219. just type on google update lolipop software for nokia ok bye!

220. pruthwiraj says:

there is a official update right now .i have done this. it’s too good.

221. about phone is not opening on my unite 2 i have tried it many times

222. shyam chaurasiya says:

Hi. i recently upgrade my unite 2 mobile in lollipop .. so i have same problem like as i cant open my wizard i can not open pdf file in mobile and app storage is also poor … now i wanna again my previous android version so plz help me ,
    contact – 9210845186
    email – [email protected]

223. upendra says:

I have upgraded my Micromax unite 2 to Android 5.0 lolipop but not satisfied with that and wanmt to get kitkat again but dont know how to do that please help me to reinstall kikat 4.2 in my mobile

224. I want to increase the app storage in my micromax unite 2 lollipop updated phone please help me

225. i update my phone by micro max service center then upgrade it now phone memory = app memory but I think there are one problem my phone has 8 gb Rom but now it is only 4.95 gb where the missing 3 gb any way to recover or this is normal i know there are 1.5 gb always used for cache if i floow this than i get 6.5 gb??
    any one know what problem it was

226. iam not able to reset my phone
    i clicked on factory data reset the phone will restart and screen off and again restart
    pls help me

227. Hai.. I have Micromax unite 3 with lollipop 5.0.. how to root it. I want to install Viper4droid audio mod.. Guide me to root my unite 3.

228. Vijay Kumar Mandal says:

Dear Sathish
    i using Unite 2 A106 with Kitkat 4.4.2 i upgrade two time first you say instruction step by step after upgrade lollipop 5.0 out mobile ask please privacy password ( i am not enter any password) mobile asking lock screen privacy password screen showing 1234567890

then i go micromax service center then install kitkat 4.4.2 install
    after few day our mobile notification upgrade lollipop massage flash through micromax
    after upgrade proper install
    again showing please provide privacy password 1234567890 screen lock
    please help me this privacy password screen lock

229. I will provide a working rooting tutorial for your device shortly.

230. anshu singh says:

Please help me……..
    I have updated my KitKat phone to lolipop. But it is not working properly it shows a message ” process.google.com.srevice” errer.
    And then my phone dont work
    What can i do?
    My phone is micromax 106

231. i have upgraded my unite2 to lolipop 5.0 i want to know if i reset my phone will it back to kitkat or to lolipop?

232. I have updated my KitKat phone to lolipop. But it is not working properly it shows a message
    new small app of 1 mb its show no space

233. nishant says:

dear all its very easy to upgrade ur unite 2 just follow the instruction. remember u have 400 mb 3g data or wifi
    and it will take 1 hour to upgrade ur phone kitkat to lolipop i have done in first time and i am very happy with lolipop. this is awesome but some apps and game are not working specially the games comes with data or obb
    my gta and soulcaliber game is not working.

234. saksham says:

hey guys i m using micromax unite 2 in lollipop 5.0 but i want to run it in 5.1 lollopop can u tell me how can i do this

235. ADITYA SONI says:

when i restart my phone it will didct 1.5 RS from my sim

236. I hAve UpdatED mY miCromAx UniTe 2 buT iT’s PlaY stOre is NoT dowNloadInG AnY AppS ThougH i haVe 8gB memOrY

237. anupam naik says:

Dear sir,

i want list of flashasing stock rom or root explorer SOFTWARE to my windows 7 and link me some tutorial videos
    ABOUT DEVELOPING ANDROID

kindly give me your precious time

238. Manjunath says:

hi,

Pls dont update your kit kat version to loli pop 5.0 version , its sucking my life from last two days, it consumes lot of memory and i complete lost my patience.. i am using micromax unite 2.

239. I had updated lollipop for my micromax unite 2.After updating all my old apps are removed.Now I am not able to install any new app to my device.’insufficient space on the device’this error is shown.Other side their is sufficient space on my device that is phonr memory 1.5GB & External memory 11.5 GB.Kindely help asap.

240. sukhpreet says:

By which method i should update my unite 2 so i can move apps data to sd card. plz reply…!!!

241. sukhpreet says:

Can i update my ph. Again if mmx care center has updated my unite 2 to lollipop

By this method can i update it again

242. sukhpreet says:

If my unite 2 is 4gb can i make it 8gb
    By any method

If you have updated already, then there is no need to update it again!

244. Sir, can I update my micromax a109 to lollipop? Could u please provide any lollipop custom rom

245. sukhpreet says:

But the update which is provided by mmx care center in that update their is no option to move app data to sdcard but as you said i can move app data to sd card by our methodmethod.. Plz tell how

246. shubham Yerawar says:

I just updated my micromax unite2 to latest lollipop version of Android but it is frequently causing error called “com.google.process.gapps has stopped “.
    Please help me to overcome this.

247. sir i have rooted my micromax unite2 A106 cwm recovery i installed in it. i got a update from micromax for lollipop. i downloaded 400mb file which they provided. but when i installed it. it boos in cwm recovery and nothing happen. how to upgrade my phone kindly help.

248. sukhpreet singh says:

plz provide the “OTG” update for unite 2-4GB

249. I have updated my kikat to lollipop but it is not properly work. I want to change lollipop to kikat. So plz provide me solution. This is a very badn

250. praveen says:

Hi sathish sir. I am praveen. I have a micromax unite 2 8gb model. Recently upgraded it kitkat to lollypop by flash msg. Problem is here. After upgrading internal apps storage is tooblow. I cant install more apps. Hiw to repartion my apps storage upto 3gb with or without pc. With pc means i want direct link for downloads softwares. Pl solve my problems

251. My phone got dead while updating shows no command and not going further my model no is micromax A102 kindly help

252. i installed l rom and its showing successful but when i reboot my phone then its showing something m+ material logo and after that a blank screen please help me out as soon as possible.

Hi, you can recover your phone by flashing stock ROM firmware as explained in this tutorial: http://www.androidrootguide.com/2015/04/how-to-flash-stock-rom-firmware-on-micromax-unite-2-a106.html

Did you follow the method given here on A102? If yes, then you have done a great mistake. The steps given here is only for Micromax Unite 2 A106.

255. Sriprasad says:

dear satish

i rooted my phone to increase app memory its done.. Before i upgraded to lollipop 5.0 Bceause to extend app memory i downgraded by CWM rooting. Now is that possible to upgrade to lollipop 5.0 Again please drop me a mail regarding this am waiting for your kind help

Thanking you

256. A. marak says:

Hi, i hv successfully upgraded my micromax unite 2 A106 from kitkat to lolipop version…but i cannot move my apps to External SD card…any solution for this problem. Please help me out..thank you

257. Shubham sharma says:

sir i update my phone in lolipop version after the updating the phone is not working properly.it show the insufficient space on the phone plzz reply me sir

258. I updated my unite 2 kitkat to lollipop
    but many apps are not working

259. can i deupgrade

261. I have upgrade mmx 106 from ver 4.4.2 to lollypop 5.
    But i want again ver 4.4.2 in my phone, can i do it, pls give any instruction.

263. When im getting lollipop my out going call can not working and alot of memory space occupied. Kindly help me

264. Rajnish Sharma says:

I have upgrade (unite a106)andriod ver 4.4.2 to lollypop 5.
    but my phone storage in 2 parts first is internal storage 894 mb & phone storage 5.28 gb
    all apps are saved in internal storage automatically so internal storage is always full and some apps are not moved in sd card (like facebook, whatsup)

RAJNISH SHARMA
    9899669187

265. Rishabh says:

Dear Satish , After upgrading my unite 2 with official update, I am not able to link my davlik cache files with my secondry partition(ext4). Please help to overcome with this problem. Thanks..!!

The only way to solve this issue is by getting your device back to the Kitkat firmware!

267. RAVINDRA GUPTA says:

HI GUYS IF U WANT TO UPDATE YOUR PHONE AS A LOLLIPOP SO FROM MY SIDE DONT DOWNLOAD OTHERWISE ITS SO HANGING AND U CANNOT DOWN LOAd anything in your mobile ……i have micrmax unite a 106 so i facing lot of problem..

268. omkar mishra says:

I have upgraded android L by system update.. After updating my application storage is only 75 mb rrmains.what can i do for removing last firmawere or os..please help me out i cant install any app in my phone.
    My phone is micromax unite 2….

Flash Stock ROM firmware to get back to KitKat! I am certain that you won’t get memory issues with KitKat!

270. How to get mov to sd card feature in micromax unite 2 lollipop???
    plz rply

271. Sreekanth Mudiraj says:

hiii frnds plz help me
    can i update my micromax unite 2 from kitkat
    to lollipop
    there is any problems by updating
    plz…

272. i had successfully down update lollipop to kitkat
    but sims are not working its shows invalid imei