Karbonn A8 is a low-budget Android smartphone from Karbonn Mobiles. The device comes with 4 inch touchscreen display that is supported by a 1 Ghz processor along with 512 MB RAM and it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly bean operating system. With a 1500 mAH battery, the device can provide longer talking hours that most other mobiles in this same price category.
If you have bought this device already and looking for a way to improve its performance, then you should root your device. By rooting Karbonn A8, you will be able to install custom ROM firmware which will help to increase your device performance. Here, I have given a step by step tutorial to root Karbonn A8 smartphone. Follow the tutorial and root your device today.
WARNING: Rooting your Karbonn device will void its warranty. Also, if anything occurs to your device by following the rooting tutorial given below, don’t held me or Android Root Guides responsible. Proceed with CAUTION.
1) Although the rooting procedure given here is not a data-loss process, it is safe to take a complete backup of your personal data by using appropriate apps.
2) Ensure that your device has a good battery backup. Sometimes, rooting process will consume a lot of battery power, and if your device doesn’t withstand it and gets switched off, then it will get bricked. So avoid it by having a good battery backup.
3) Enable USB debugging mode in your Karbonn smartphone. Also, ensure that you have deactivated antivirus applications in your device as well as your computer, as these apps tend to interrupt the rooting procedure.
4) Download Karbonn A8 USB drivers and install it in your computer, so that you can connect your device with PC successfully.
Once you have finished these prerequisites, you have proceeded to the tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Karbonn A8:
1) To get started, you have to download Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v36 and save the zip package in your computer.
2) Next, unzip the zip package and save the contents of it in a folder.
3) Now, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB drivers properly, the connection will be successful.
4) Next, open the folder where you extracted the root package files and click on RunMe.bat. A command window will open up. Choose “Normal Mode” and follow the on-screen instructions.
5) The rooting tool will carry out it’s task, and once it gets completed, your device will be successfully rooted. To confirm the process, go to your Apps menu and look for “SuperSU” app. If it’s there, your device is successfully rooted. Alternatively, you can install the “Root Checker” to confirm the root privileges of your Karbonn smartphone.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Karbonn A8 Android smartphone. If you face any challenges while following this process, do let me know using the comments section below.