Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus is a low-budget android smartphone which comes with a lot of top end features. This 4-inch capacitive touchscreen display device comes with a pixel resolution of 800*400. The device is powered with a 1.2 Ghz quad-core processor supported by 1 GB RAM and it runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system. The device also comes with a 5 mega pixel camera for high quality image capturing. All in all, this is the best android phone you can get at a cheap price.
If you own Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus and looking for a tutorial to gain root privileges, so that you will be able to install Android apps which only supports devices which are rooted or for installing custom and advanced ROM firmware, then you are in the right place. I have given a rooting tutorial with step by step instructions to root Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus below.
WARNING: Rooting your Karbonn smartphone will VOID its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it. Also, your phone might get bricked by following the tutorial given below. Proceed with CAUTION.
Prerequisites To Root Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus Android Phone:
1) The rooting process I have given below is not a data-loss process. So you don’t need to worry about taking backup of your personal data like contacts, pictures, musics, etc. before getting on with the rooting tutorial.
2) Please make sure that your Titanium S1 plus has a good battery backup. Also uninstall antivirus apps before rooting your device as they have a knack of disrupting the rooting process resulting in phone getting bricked.
3) Download Karbonn USB Drivers for your smartphone and install it on the computer!
4) You have to enable USB debugging mode in your Android phone. For this you have to enable “Developer Options” first which you can do by visiting “Settings“, then “About Phone“, then tapping on the “Built Number” for 7-8 times. Once done, you can go back to “Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging” and tick the box to enable it.
Upon finishing with these prerequisites, you can move on to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus:
1) To get started, you will need Open Root Genius Application for Windows. Download it and install it on your computer. Once done, launch the application.
2) Next connect your Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus smartphone to the computer in “USB Debugging” mode using original USB data cable. If you have already installed the drivers for your smartphone in the computer, then the connection will be successful, and the Root Genius Application will automatically identify your device.
3) Now just click on the “Root It” button in the Root Genius Application and take a break. The application will do all the necessary things to root your device and upon finishing the process, it will reboot your device. Now go to the apps menu and look for “KingUser” app. If it’s there (it will be there for sure), then you have successfully finished rooting your Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus Android phone. Alternatively you can use the “Root Checker” app to verify the rooting process.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, do let me know. I will try to help you as quick as possible.