Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 [New Method]

Samsung Galaxy Core Plus is one of the high-end smartphones from Samsung power by a 1.2 Ghz processor, 768MB RAM, 5 MP rear camera and a 4.3 inch powerful touch screen display. Although it has plenty of features, the smartphone comes at a moderate price making it an attraction for most of the consumers.

If you have purchase Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 and would like to get more out of it, rooting it would be the ideal choice. Here I am going to post a rooting tutorial for this smartphone which will let you to root your device effortlessly and let you to enjoy the root privilege. Lets check it out.

WARNING: I or my blog should not be held responsible for any damages that might occur while following the tutorial given below. Proceed at your own risk.

Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus

Prerequisites To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus Smartphone:

1) Take a full backup of your personal data in your smartphone using appropriate apps. Personal data tend to get erased while rooting the smartphone and having backup will help to recover personal data after finishing with the rooting process.

2) Uninstall all the antivirus, anti-spyware and antimalware applications installed in your device as it will cause trouble while following the rooting procedure.

3) Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus has 50-60% battery backup as some times the rooting process takes a lot of time to get finished.

4) Enable USB debugging in your device by following the path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging -> Tick. For users who are using Android 4.2.2 or higher versions, developer options will be hidden. To enable it follow: Settings -> About Phone -> Built Number -> Tap on it 5 to 8 times.

If you have done all these prerequisites, its time to start the rooting process.

Tutorial To Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500:

1) First download Samsung Galaxy Core Plus driver and install it on your computer.

2) Once done, down vRoot application and install it on your computer and launch it.

3) Now connect your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 smartphone to your computer using the original USB data cable.

4) If you have installed the smartphone drive properly in your computer, your smartphone will connect successfully with your computer and the vRoot application will automatically detect your smartphone as well.

vRoot Samsung Galaxy Core Plus

5) Now just click on the “Root” option in vRoot application to get started with the rooting process. Once done, vRoot will automatically root your smartphone and install the SuperSU app.

Rooting Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500

That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your Galaxy Core Plus smartphone. Using Root checker app, you can also check whether your device is successfully rooted or not.

If you encounter any issues while following the tutorial given here for rooting your Samsung Galaxy Core plus device, do let us know via the comments section below. And if you find this tutorial useful, do share it with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.

Comments

1. Zapruder says:

don’t work for me…why?

2. This method works only with older firmwares, G350XXUAMKC_G350OXXAMK1_SEE for example…

3. are you sure?
    where i can download the older firmware?

4. Hello try with VRoot_1.7.8.7753_Setup by MMAS

5. I successfully rooted my Core Plus using the latest version of Vroot at http://www.mediafire.com/download/mxm4o5o2i6fkn24/VRoot_1.7.8.7753_Setup++By+MMAS.rar

I have android 4.2.2, kernel version 3.4.5 and build JDQ39.G350XXUANA1

6. hello and someone could do to root samsung galaxy core plus sm-g350m android 4.3 with g350mnxuane2 base band version, version 3.4.0 kernel

7. Used Kies for USB drivers update and VRoot 1.7.9
    My Core Plus with JB 4.2.2 is now rooted.

Thanks for this guide Sathish

8. mi G350 es adroid 4.3 says:

mi G350 es adroid 4.3 no puedo rootear sera k se puede bajar de vercion y así poder rootearlo

I can’t get your message clearly. Please try to explain in English.

10. Hi there,

Glad to know that the guide worked for you. Let me know if you need anything else.

11. In my device, the vroot no can root the phone. In the final, in the phone ask in 2 options (in chinese) and the program sujest the option of the rigth, but don`t works, and the option left either works. My android is 4.3 and my kernel is 3.4.0. Please, help. Im need the root. Sorry my english, im spanish

12. carlos henrique says:

a business on my cell phone screen appears asking for a password …
    dpois and that there is not going back in May to the start of it all!
    honeycomb for help if you can send me message on porfavo thank imail

13. Hi Carlos,

I am sorry but I don’t understand your query at all. Can you please use a good translator and post the question again?

14. I`ve G350L, Android 4.3 and don`t works yor me. Why in the image, say “G3500”?, this phone no exist, is “G350” Galaxy Core Plus.

15. It works by the link from mmas!!!

i am very happy

16. Well, i can doit for the spanish guys, i have the exact same problem we got android 4.3 every time we install the vroot it doesent instal the supersu it install some kind of weird chinese market place, that doesent root the phone a second window apears where you are suposed to type a pasword (in chinese words too) u have two choices in wich niehter of them works, in the pc it apaears if you want to root manually the phone (in chinese offcourse) and well thats it, hope you get what i am trying to say. tnx for the help.

17. ProfessorKaosh says:

Hey Guys ! I root my Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-3500. And now i want to UNROOT my Samsung Galaxy Core Plus. Can anybody help me please ! Yours -Professor. I hope i get a answer

Which method did you use to root your device? If it is using the one click root tool, you can use the same to unroot. If it is using Odin or CWM, then you have to flash stock recovery to unroot your device.

19. Hello, I have Samsung Galaxy SM-g650 and can not debug it. I followed all instructions, but simply I do not have it in on my pone. I went on “settings” – “my phone”, but there is no “Build number”. Can I do it in some other way.
    Thanks in advance and all the best,
    Maya

20. I will provide you a new tutorial for your device shortly.

21. And finaly how to root sm-g350 🙂

22. I followed your instructions but Im not sure if its rooted. Well, atleast Root Cherker says its rooted but still Im not sure.
    There is no SuperSu app, only some weird chinese or other asian apps and Kinguser, which is in english. Can you tell me what are these unknown apps cuz I dont understand those letters and dunno how to change language. Should I uninstall these unknown apps or? damn… :/

Using Kinguser you can manage the rooting permissions. Don’t uninstall the other ones as they are the ones providing your device root privileges.

24. FreakyFantazy says:

Hey 🙂
    I can’t even download to my pc? it goes up to like 300Kb/s then to 0 Kb/s and gets Download error? can someone upload to Mediafire?

25. Ivana Curcin says:

Hello,

I successfully rooted my device and now I am wondering if there are any roms/custom roms that provide the 4.4 kitkat android version? If yes, can you post a tutorial on that and a download link?

26. Sure, I will do that shortly.

27. Hola conecte mi celular y dice que que el root fallo

28. Ivana Curcin says:

29. oi eu tenho um smartphone Galaxy core plus SM-G3502L queria roteá-lo tentei todos os
    aplicativos mais não consigo por favo mim ajuda ai Obrigado

30. Well, it worked. Just wanted to say thank you.

31. You are welcome!

32. kali 3896 says:

had a chance for 4.4

33. i tried many times to root my core plus but everytime i use vroot it wont connect to my device, and i’ve dowloaded the usb driver and it wants tot dowload it again and again. i hope you can help me !!!

Download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot in your system. Once done, open that tool to install USB drivers for your device (do this while your device is connected to the computer). Once the USB and ADB drivers are installed, then I am sure iRoot will deduct your smartphone.