Tutorial To Root Micromax Canvas Doodle A111 Without PC

This tutorial explains how to root Micromax Canvas Doodle A111 smartphone without using the computer.

Please be aware that by following this procedure the manufacturer warranty of your phone gets void.

Before start to implement the given below procedure to root your Micromax Doodle A111 follow the given below pre-requisites without fail.

Micromax Canvas Doodle A111

1. First backup all your important data’s, since this is a rooting procedure all your data’s will wipe. But if you have a backup of them, you can restore them easily.

2. Next, charge your phone fully without fail, so then you can avoid the power issues while rooting your Micromax Doodle A111 smartphone.

Disclaimer : Follow the given below procedure at your own risk. I would not be held responsible/liable for any damage that occur to your phone by following this procedure.

Procedure to root Micromax Doodle A111 smartphone:

1.First download the APK file from this link and install the same on your phone.

2.Next open and select Gandalf exploit.

3.That’s it. It will root your phone.

4.Once the process is finished, it will automatically reboot, not so then reboot your phone manually.

To check whether your phone was rooted or not, just download the root checker app from Google Play Store, it will show the rooting status of your phone. Unfortunately, if it is not rooted, try the whole process again. If you face any issues, let me know in the comments section, I will try to come up with the solution.

1. zakir mahmood says:

how to increase ram of micromax canvas doodle (A111)…. plz help

• After rooted your device only you can increase its RAM. But before that make sure any custom firmwares are available to increase the RAM of micromax canvas doodle smartphone.

2. Tousif shaikh..... says:

Hi..bro..I’m ask u something..please replay me..Now…
    ……How to install cwm recovery in doodle a111 …withoutwithout pc

• Sathish says:

Hi Tousif,

I don’t think that its possible to do with PC but i will still look for a solution to your query and will get back to you shortly.

• Hello Fri I am used Micromax A111
      CWM recovery eassy 1) CWM .zip download 2) Volume + and power button press long press android recovery mode
      3) go to external update CWM.zip
      Select. Without use

3. Hitesh Kalwani says:

hey dude… while performing this process my phone will automatically close the application and return to the home screen.. i tried all the version of framaroot .. but none of them worked.. pls help me , how can i root my A111 device …plsss

• Short tell him used for Link2Sd ur microsd two partition 1Gp
      User 6 Go
      Microsd connect ur system mini tool patyition.exe download use it
      And es task killer.apk used

4. What is the procedure the micromax doodle support otg cable or pendrive?
    What should i do.

5. Hai, sir my mob is micriamx elanza 2 model..am not satisfied with this features..I am unable 2 use cameras and all I don’t know no how to contact these peoples..so kindly give some suggestions….

6. how can i increase the ram of 512MB to 1GB in my micromax canvas a111 doodle

• You can’t. You have to buy a new device, if you are looking for a smartphone with better RAM.

• Micromax A111 Two way method
      First method->Rooted device only Try this method
      Go to play store download ->Swapper->1026MP->type->save
      After boot or device increce the ram
      Micro SD 8GP plez use

• Thank for the tips mate!

• Second method increce system performance
          Mini tool Partition .exe
          Download open All partition will be display
          Edit ur memory card partition
          Second partition 1024MP
          First partition 6GP user
          Fat32 format
          Link2sd apps use create a link
          Use it

7. bro, is it possible to increase my ram from 512 mb to 800mb ram.Micromax canvas a111.

8. charan kudithipudi says:

what was the purpose to root the phone ,if phone was rooted how it was use full to use

9. I rooted my device and manually rebooted.. after rebooting few apps were gone… however on checking via root checker it says it is not rooted properly.

can you give a url for to it completely once again

• Sathish says:

Do you have SuperSU app installed in your device? If yes, then regardless of what Root checker says your device is rooted.