The Sony Xperia Z ultra smartphone users can now root their smartphone by following this tutorial.
Rooting your phone will give you the privileges to install root-only apps, flash custom ROMs and recoveries, uninstall system apps and so on.
Please be informed that the rooting of your smartphone will void the manufacturer warranty. But don’t worry, you can get back them by unrooting the same, if any rooting procedure is available. And also the given below procedure works only in Windows based PCs.
Before you begin:
- Just backup all your internal datas by using appropriate backup applications. So, then if any thing goes wrong while rooting you can get them back with the help of backup.
- Next ensure there is a enough battery power on your phone to perform the rooting operations. If you have doubt just charge them fully.
- Next turn ON the USB debugging option on your phone by following the path “Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging”.
Disclaimer : Please follow the given below procedure at your own risk. I would not be held responsible for any damage.
Procedure to root Sony Xperia Z Ultra Smartphone:
- First download the vroot program from here to your computer, there you will see some weird Chinese words on it.
- Don’t panic, just connect your Sony Xperia Z ultra to the computer using USB cable.
- Once you have connected the phone to the PC, a small pop up will appear on your phone asking you to allow the USB debugging from this to the computer. Press OK. In case the pop-up doesn’t appear, nothing will be wrong.
- Just continue the procedure without any fear.
- Now, you will see a logo or name of your phone on the VRoot tool kit window.
- Just click the “Root Button” and allow them to perform its operations.
- That’s it! Now, your Sony Xperia Z ultra smartphone must be rooted. Congrats! and enjoy its features.