If you are a Karbonn A25 user and want to upgrade your phone by using Android 4.3 Jellybean follow this tutorial. With the new version of the android operating system, you will get more benefit on your phone.
Once you have rooted your phone, it will get more features, more security and faster performance. Keep in mind that since it is not an official firmware, you must root your phone to install this. In case if you are not sure whether your phone was rooted or not, download the “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store and check its status.
- This upgrade procedure may wipe your datas. So, it is recommended to take a full backup of important datas using appropriate backup applications. Plenty of apps are available in Google Play Store and Android Market to backup the datas. So, download the one which is convenient for you and backup the datas.
- In addition to the SMS, MMS, Call register, Contacts, Images, Videos, Files you are recommended to note down the APN and MMS settings also. Because, this too may get deleted while upgrade your phone. This settings are important while you are using.
- Next enable the USB Debugging option in your Karbonn A25, so then it can communicate with the computer.
- Finally, check the battery percentage level of your phone and make sure it is not less than 75%. If it is low, it may get switched OFF during the middle of the process.
Procedure to upgrade Karbonn A25 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean:
- First, download the ROM Manager and Clock Work Mod Recovery from Google Play Store and install the same on your phone.
- Next download the Karbonn A 25_4.3 Jelly Bean.zip file from below. Since the ROM file size is 128 mb, I have splitted the file into 3 parts:
- To combine these 3 files into 1 use the WINRAR, and extract the files into zip format. If any problem with the ROM, maybe because the ROM have corrupted during the download process, just retry to download the ROM.
- Once you have downloaded the ROM, connect your Karbonn A25 to the computer using USB cable and copy the downloaded ROM to your phones SD card.
- After that restart your phone in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. When you are in recovery mode, go to ROM Manager select the “Backup/Restore” option to backup the datas (in case if you do not backup the datas already, otherwise simply ignore this one).
- From the recovery menu do a total data erase including the Dalvik Cache. Once completed, go back to recovery menu and choose the “flash ROM from SD Card”.
- Go to the location where you have copied the Jellybean file on your SD card and follow the directions for installing the same and let them to finish the process.
That’s it! Now, your Karbonn A25 was successfully installed with the android 4.3 Jelly bean. Enjoy its new features and performances on your phone.