If you are a Karbonn A25 user and want to upgrade your phone by using Android 4.3 Jellybean follow this tutorial. With the new version of the android operating system, you will get more benefits on your phone. Once you have rooted your phone, it will get more features, more security and faster performance.
Keep in mind that since it is not an official firmware, you must root your phone to install this. In case if you are not sure whether your phone was rooted or not, download the “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store and check its status.
- This upgrade procedure may wipe your data’s. So, it is recommended to take a full backup of important data’s using appropriate backup applications. Plenty of apps are available in Google Play Store and Android Market to back up the data’s. So, download the one which is convenient for you and backup the data’s.
- In addition to the SMS, MMS, Call register, Contacts, Images, Videos, Files you are recommended to note down the APN and MMS settings also. Because, this too may get deleted while upgrade your phone. This settings are important for surfing web.
- Next enable the USB Debugging option in your Karbonn A25, so then it can communicate with the computer.
- Finally, check the battery percentage level of your phone and make sure it is not less than 75%. If it is low, it may get switched OFF during the middle of the process.
Procedure to upgrade Karbonn A25 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean:
- First, download the ROM Manager from Google Play Store and install Clock Work Mod Recovery on your phone.
- Next download the Karbonn A 25_4.3 Jelly Bean.zip file from below. Since the ROM file size is 128 mb, I have splitted the file into 3 parts:
That’s it! Now, your Karbonn A25 was successfully installed with the android 4.3 Jelly bean. Enjoy its new features and performances on your phone.