In this tutorial, I’m going to explain about how to root Xolo Q600 smartphone. So, if you are looking for the same, then your search will end here. The Xolo Q600 is an Android smartphone released by the Xolo Phones India. It has 512 MB of RAM for nice speed and 1.2 Quad core processor technology which allows multiple programs to run simultaneously on the processor without slowing down.
It is one of the high performance mobile and provide a high-speed browsing on the internet. Moreover, it has in-built XOLO Secure | Anti-theft app. Once you have rooted your phone, you can uninstall all the unwanted default apps which are simply sitting there and consume your phone memory.
1.I highly recommend you to back up your internal data’s like SMS, MMS, Contacts, Call register, Images, Files, etc., by using appropriate backup applications. Doing so will be a safe option and you can restore them after rooted your phone.
2.According to developers, it is recommended to proceed with rooting your Android phone, only it has a battery percentage level of 75% or more.
3.Next enable the USB Debugging option on your phone by following the path Settings > Applications > Developer Options.
Disclaimer: Even though the given below instructions are safe, if you do not follow them properly it may brick your device and for that we would not be held responsible.
Procedure To Root Xolo Q600:
1. Initially, you need to download the 2 files given below:
2. So, once you downloaded them, install the same on your computer.
3. After that connect your Xolo Q600 smartphone to the computer using USB cable, but don’t turn the USB storage ON.
4. Now extract the contents of downloaded files on your computer.
5. After that open the extracted folder and look for RunMe.bat file and double-click to execute it.
6. A small command prompt window will pop up asking you to press any key to continue the process.
7. Do the same and follow the on-screen instructions and wait for some time.
8. After few minutes, the process will be finished and your phone will restart automatically.
9. In case, if it doesn’t reboot automatically you need to reboot the same manually.
10. That’s it!
Now check the rooting status of your Xolo Q600 smartphone by downloading and installing the Root Checker app from Google Play Store. If your Xolo Q600 is successfully rooted, it will be shown in the status.