So, you want to root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312 smartphone? Then you are at the right place.
The Rooting process allows you to gain a superuser access to your phone. It allows you to install the applications that have a lot of customization and need root access.
The rooted android gives a completely different experience than the stock android as we can change everything onto the system, like a few battery saver apps which works brilliant on the rooted phone.
- First, download the latest Samsung Drivers. Use the original USB cable to connect your phone to the computer.
- If it is the first time, you are connected your Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310/GT-S6312 smartphone to the computer, then it should install the drivers automatically, just you need to allow them to install automatically.
- Make sure the battery percentage level of your phone was atleast 75%, because in case if it is switched off during the middle of the process, it will damage your phone. So, be cautious about that.
- Finally, enable the USB debugging option on your phone by following the path Settings> Developers>USB Debugging.
Disclaimer : Follow the given below procedure at your own risk. We would not be held responsible/liable for any damage occur to your phone by following the given below procedure.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310:
- Initially, you are required to download the Framaroot APK to your computer.
- So, once you downloaded the file connect your smartphone to the computer and copy the above mentioned file to your SD card.
- Next enable the permission to install the applications from the sources other than Google Play. For that first you have to go to Menu>Settings>Unknown sources (ON).
- Next browse the file through the File Manager and then run apk to install the same.
- After running the APK Framaroot APK, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once the installation process is finished, launch the Gingerbreak app, once the app interface opens on the screen tap the “Root button” and wait for few minutes.
- Once the rooting process is finished, just reboot your phone.
- That’s it!
If you want to check whether your phone was successfully rooted or not, just download the Root Checker app from Google Play Store and confirm the same.