The Micromax A35 smartphone is one of the latest line of android smartphones. So, once you bought this phone and want to enjoy with that phone by extending it’s features; root this phone by following the given below tutorial. In this tutorial, I have given the very easy steps to root Micromax A35 bolt.
By rooting your android device; you can easily access the rooting required apps, flashing custom ROMs and flash recoveries etc. If you want to know more the advantages and disadvantages of rooting just go here and learn about that.
Before start to proceed with the given below procedure; please follow the given below pre-requisites.
- First, backup your internal datas which was available in your smartphone. So, then if anything goes wrong you can easily recover them back with the help of backups.
- To backup the SMS, MMS, Call logs etc.. use the appropriate backups.
- To backup the Contacts just sync them with the G.mail account.
- Next copy the files, images, songs, videos etc… just copy them on the external or internal SD card.
- After that uninstall the antivirus suites, firewalls etc.. both on your computer and the Micromax A35 bolt smartphones.
- Next install the USB drivers on your computer. The USB drivers will automatically installed when you connect your phone for the first time. Don’t do anything; just connect the android phone without activating any special mode like USB storage, etc.
- Wait for few minutes, you will taken to the setup to install the required drivers and wait for sometime until the process get completed. When you connect your phone at second time, you will see that all the drivers will be installed one by one. Once the process is finished; it will say “Finished installing the new device”.
- Now, enable the USB Debugging Mode on your micromax a35 phone. If you don’t know, how to enable that option; just go to Settings > Development > USB Debugging and tick that option. That’s it. Now it will be enabled.
- Finally, check the battery percentage level of your Micromax A35 smartphone and make sure it is not below to 75%. If the percentage of the battery level is low; let them on the charge and allow it to charge fully. So, then your android phone never get switched off during the middle of the rooting process due to low battery.
Disclaimer : Although, we have given the safe and easy procedure; something will go wrong if you do not follow them properly due to that your device may brick. So, follow the given below procedure properly at your own risk. We would not be held responsible for any damage.
Procedure to root the Micromax A35 smartphone:
- First, download the rooting tool to root the Micromax A35 smartphone from here.
- Once downloaded the file; save them on your desktop.
- After that connect your Micromax A35 smartphone to your PC by using the original USB cable.
- Make sure you enabled the USB Debugging mode option and open the rooting tool which you have already downloaded and extract it on your computer.
- Now, check the extracted files; and double-click the “RunMe.bat” file which you will find inside it.
- A command window will open. Select the option “1” to initiate the rooting process in the normal mode. Just, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, you will prompted to tap the screen of your phone. After tapping the handset will be rooted, and a message will be displayed which says “Rooting is successful”.
- After that you need to reboot the Micromax A35 smartphone. It won’t reboot automatically; so you need to do that manually.
- After it was rebooted; you can find the Superuser app in your phone.
Congrats! Now you have successfully learnt how to root the Micromax A35 android phone. Enjoy!