This article will teach you how to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S-III smartphone by using one click method. This method was originally developed by the XDA-Developers. The general root method is not working for the AT&T Galaxy S-III smartphones. So, we decided to come up with this one click method.
You can apply this method on any firmware. So, never mind about your android version of your phone. Please be aware that after rooting, the warranty given by your phone manufacturer will get void. But don’t worry! You can reclaim your warranty by applying the unroot operation, or update/downgrade your AT&T Samsung Galaxy S-III to stock or official firmware.
Disclaimer : Follow the given below procedure at your own risk. We should not be held responsible if anything goes wrong in your device while following this tutorial.
- Initially, you need to back up your data with the help of backup applications. Because, after rooting your device, the data will get wiped off. If you have backup, you can recover all your data’s. So, don’t forget to take backup.
- Next, you need to deactivate the antivirus programs and security tools, both in your computer and smartphone.
- Once done, you need to charge your device battery fully so that it won’t get switched OFF during the rooting process.
- Finally, you need to enable USB debugging option on your smartphone.
Procedure To Root AT&T Galaxy S3 On Any Firmware Using One-Click Method:
- First download the root package from here to the computer.
- So, once you downloaded run the same by clicking on the executable file.
- Next, connect your device to the computer by using USB cable.
- Now, from the rooting tool Window, select “Do it” and the rooting procedure will begin.
- Next, follow the on-screen prompts and the rooting operation will run for few minutes.
- In the end, reboot your device. Please make a note that the first reboot will take a longer time. So, wait patiently until it finishes.
That’s it! Now, you successfully root your AT&T Galaxy S3 smartphone by using One-Click Method. If you face any issues while following this tutorial, let me know.